Take the security of your WordPress website to the next level and say goodbye to daily online threats.
On average 30,000 websites are hacked every day! Unfortunately, WordPress can be an easy target. Let us help you drastically increase your site's security.
- Prevent brute force attacks by banning hosts and users with too many invalid login attempts.
- Scan your site to instantly report where vulnerabilities exist and fix them in seconds.
- Enforce strong passwords for all admins.
- Automate daily site backups so if you are hacked, you can get right back on track.
- Change the URLs for WordPress dashboard areas including login and the admin area so they're harder for bots to find.
- Allow you to create admin away times (ex: no site editing between midnight and 7am) so no one can pretend to be you while you're away.
- Remove the ability for non-admins to know what version of WordPress you're using (which may help them find potential vulnerabilities).
- Strengthen server security.
- Change the default path to where content is saved, making it harder for hackers to know where your files are.
- Automatically ban troublesome users and hosts.
- Detect and block numerous attacks.
- Monitor unauthorized changes to files.